The best fat burning exercises typically rev up the heart rate and cause you to be short of breath. In order to accomplish this, you need to typically work the larger muscle groups. For instance, you won’t get out of breath performing curls… you will get out of breath performing lunges. You see… lunges work the entire lower body, while curls just isolate the biceps. There are plenty of exercises to chose from if you focus on working larger muscle groups. Why Should You Work the Best Fat Burning Exercises Until You Are Short of Breath?
When you work a lift until you are breathing hard, you will make your body release the powerful hormone known as HGH. This hormone is a potent fat burner. In fact, this is the key to getting really defined. I’m convinced that your body won’t release that last bit of stubborn body fat until you activate this hormone in your body. You can diet really hard as well as perform traditional cardio and never burn off that last bit of fat. HGH is the key to getting an amazing body. How Many Reps Should You Aim For?
It really depends upon your goal. I would pick fat burning exercises that work large muscle groups and then hit that lift for 20-30 reps. If you want to gain muscle while losing fat, I would do around 10-15 reps of these great fat burning exercises. The key is that you should be breathing a bit harder after each set. You also want to keep you rest in between sets to a minimum. Each set will get tougher until you are really breathing hard. I would recommend around 30 seconds of rest between sets.
The Three Best Fat Burning Exercises I Have Used
1) Dumbbell Lunges: Do 6 sets of 30 with only 30 seconds rest in between.
2) Walking Lunges With Dumbbells: Lung forward with one leg and then stand at that new spot. Lunge forward with the opposite leg and stand at that spot. Go 30-50 yards stop for 30 seconds and continue for 30-50 yards. Do this until you can’t stand it.
3) Power Cleans From Dead Hang: This isn’t just a powerlift… it is a really effective fat burner. Grab a barbell and pick a weight you can clean 15-20 times. Explode the weight up from “shrugging position” to your shoulders and drop down to the “shrugging position”. Continue for 15-20 reps. Do this for 6 sets. Rest only 30-60 seconds in between sets. Bring a towel with you.
A Few of Tips to Insure a Greater Release of HGH
1) Workout on an empty stomach. Don’t eat or drink any calories at all 3-4 hours before working out.
2) Hit cardio hard for 10-15 minutes before hitting the fat burning exercises.
3) Don’t eat anything for 2 hours after your workout. This will further insure that the maximum amount of HGH is released after you workout.
Chose Your Best Fat Burning Exercises Carefully and Hit Them Hard for Great Results!