As we like to say at Be Youthful, beauty begins from within- but what you take out is just as important as what you put in. I’m talking about detox. So if you want that nice youthful glow, you need to get rid of all the nasty toxins, chemicals, and even metabolic waste from your body.
Check out this great Chia Seed Detox Tea recipe that is sure to help flush out all of the accumulated impurities, break down unwanted fats, and even stimulate bowl movements.
What You Need:
- 1 Tablespoon of Chia Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon of Grated Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon of Honey
- 1 Lemongrass Tea Bag
- 1 Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Cup of Hot Water
What To Do:
The first thing you want to do is make your lemongrass tea. Simply dip the tea bag in the water until ready. Then add the chai seeds, grated ginger, honey, and cayenne pepper and mix well. Done and done
When To Drink:
The absolute best time to drink this chia seed detox tea is right before bed. So after you’ve washed up and put on your night cream, add drinking a glass or two to your beauty regiment. You see, this allows all the ingredients to take effect while you sleep so that when you wake up the following day, you can properly eliminate all the waste.
Now, as for how long you wanna drink this detox tea, give it a week. That should be enough time to really get rid of all the toxins stored in your cells, even the fat ones. Plus a week is just about enough time for your body to adjust to the detox.
- A word of caution, this cleansing process may have some side effects, such as headaches and fatigue, however, they should subside in a day or two, and once the detox is done, you will wake up feeling like a new, refreshed, you.
Benefits Of Detox:
- Clearer skin with a youthful glow
- Stronger immune system
- Relief of bloating
- Weight loss
- Better concentration
- Calmer, more relaxed mood