* Constipation can be cured with laxatives.
* Difficulty in passing hard stool is termed as constipation.
* due to hard stool, infrequent defecation.
* If fecal matter from body is not removed through proper defecation, fecal material will create discomfort and long term fecal hold leads to toxicity.
tips to relieve from constipation :-
* drink nearly three liters of water every day.
* take fibre rich diet: vegetables and fruits.
* drink a cup of warm water before breakfast, it stimulates bowel movement.
* regular exercises will promote normal bowel movement.
* avoid sugar and white flour in food, these foods tend to cause constipation.
* if you are lean or have less fat use appropriate amount of oil in food.
* avoid curried foods, snacks, and junk foods.
* if the child has constipation, avoid milk and give fruit juices.
* when all these fail use laxatives with the guidance of doctor.