Eyes, it is the most beautiful organ of the body. Have you ever thought of how the world would seem to you, if you had no eyes or if it suffered from any sort of disorder? No, one cannot even think of how one can survive without eyes. So, it is crucial to take good eye care to avoid any sort of eye diseases.
If you follow a good eye care schedule, it would be beneficial to you in your job, as well. Whatever job you are involved in may it be a photographer, or online worker you need eyes to do so. With an aim to aid you in your eye care concerns below given are some natural eye care tips that will help in maintaining good vision and eyesight.
- Eat nutritious and healthy food- many food sources helps in maintain proper vision like vegetables and fruits that are a good source of minerals and vitamins, especially, vitamin A is needed for good eye health. Antioxidants help to keep the eye cells in a proper form.
- Have sufficient sleep- no matter who you are whether a student or an employee or housewives, you have to take out time and have at least eight hours of a good night sleep. This is the key to good health of the entire body. Try to calm yourself during the work periods by closing your eyes for five to ten minutes. It gives a short break to the eyes.
- Drink lots of water- as it is a known fact that one should drink about eight to ten glasses of water each day in order to have healthy and bright eyes.
- Regular eye checkup- if you experience any kind of irregularity or discomfort in the eyes consistently, then make sure to visit the ophthalmologist and get your eyes examined carefully. Hence, eye is most delicate part of the body, do not neglect even minor issues experienced in the eyes.
- Use sun glasses- make use of glasses whenever you go out in the sun or daylight to protect the eyes from harmful sunrays.
- Keep tea bags or cucumber slices on your eyes while resting to prevent appearance of wrinkles and dark circles. It also rests the eye.
- Dipping a pad of cotton wool in rose water mixed with castor oil drops is best to keep on your eyes. Placing this pad on eyelids for 15 minutes will surely reduce the eye burning and other eye related problem.
- Placing cotton pads that are dipped in a cold tea solution is another eye care tip. You need to place the pad on your eyelids will give you best relaxation to the eyes.
Eye patients should follow the plan scheduled by their doctor. It may include eye exercises, using glasses, avoiding excessive rubbing of the eyes, and periodic eye checkups. If you fail to follow this regimen, you are susceptible to some eye diseases like hyperopia, myopia, astigmatism, cataracts, glaucoma, etc.