The more active you are the better you will look in the long run.
Here are a few ideas for being more active than you are right now.
1. get up 15 minutes early and walk to the end of the street and back a time or 2.2. park further from the office and power walk in to the office.
3. instead of using the elevator, walk up a flight of stairs or 2.
4. get up once an hour and walk around the office for a few minutes, say hi to your coworkers.
5. when you go to the restroom, go to the one on a different floor, use the stairs not the elevator.
6. on your break, take a brisk walk around the office or to another floor.
7. on your lunch hour take a walk before you eat.
8. when you hit the 3:00 slump, instead of eating that last donut, take a quick walk to a friends office.
9. when you get home from work, immediately change clothes and do something before hitting the cough for the night,
10. instead of sending an email, go talk to that person face-to-face (bet you didn’t think of this one, huh)
You don’t need to join a gym to be more active, you just need to be more active. Low impact routines can help a lot in the long run.