Question: I am 20 years of age. My teeth are not in proper alignment, I mean to say that my lower jaw teeth are little out and upper jaw teeth are on inside, in other words my lower jaw teeth are encroaching over upper jaw teeth. I want to have my teeth in proper alignment. What can be done for that? What will be the cost and how much time it will take? Please explain me what procedure can be done and how.

Answer (by Dr. Chirag Semlani): Its best you consult an Orthodontist (Dentist who correct the maligned teeth). The cost of the treatment vary from place to place and the quality wise also.  Teeth are aligned slowly in the best position in the dental arch. Generally the visit is once every month. There are various option for the braces metal, ceramic, lingual orthodontics, Invisalign etc

Related Posts