Skip to content
- Constipation can be cured with laxatives.
- Difficuty in passing hard stool is termed as constipation.
- due to hard stool, infrequent defecation.
- If fecal matter from body is not removed through proper defecation, fecal material will create discomfort and long term fecal hold leads to toxicity.
Tips to relieve from constipation
- drink nearly three liters of water every day.
- take fibre rich diet: vegetables and fruits.
- drink a cup of warm water before breakfast, it stimulates bowel movement.
- regular exercises will promote normal bowel movement.
- avoid sugar and white flour in food, these foods tend to cause constipation.
- if you are lean or have less fat use appropriate amount of oil in food.
- avoid curried foods, snacks, and junk foods.
- if the child has constipation, avoid milk and give fruit juices.
- when all these fail use laxatives with the guidance of doctor.